Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-30-2017, 07:11 PM   #1

07 surveyor sv 291

Trying to winterize for the first time where is the fresh water tank located can’t seem to find it anywhere doesn’t it have to be drained??
Bdjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:43 PM   #2

I tried turning it on then listening for the location but it resonates through the coach it is hard to tell where it is coming from. Guessing it is some type of national secret.
Sfry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 09:30 AM   #3
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdjohnson View Post
Trying to winterize for the first time where is the fresh water tank located can’t seem to find it anywhere doesn’t it have to be drained??
Do you know where the fill fitting for it is? If so, the tank will be near it, under the RV. They don't usually put more than about 3' or 4' feet of fill line to the tank. Once you locate the area, there should be a tube or two sticking from under the unit. That will be the low point and/or the fresh water tank drain.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:42 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Rambler View Post
Do you know where the fill fitting for it is? If so, the tank will be near it, under the RV. They don't usually put more than about 3' or 4' feet of fill line to the tank. Once you locate the area, there should be a tube or two sticking from under the unit. That will be the low point and/or the fresh water tank drain.
Thanks
Bdjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 11:07 AM   #5

Our SV291 had the Fresh water tank between the axles on the curb side. If you look between the tires you should see the drain tube. For me, I had to sit on the ground and reach between the tires to get to the drain and the get out of the way before the water on the ground got to me.

Tags
surveyor