Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 61
10th Anniversary Edition

Just wondering if anythings different on the 10th Anniversary Edition other than the sticker on the front of the trailer...
It shows up on the build/shipping sheet that the dealer gave me...With a price of $1740.00 retail.

Just curious...

Picked up the trailer Saturday, spent about 2hrs with the fellers...
drug it about 60mi home and now getting it ready for our first couple of excursions...Love the thing...already looking at a couple of mods...This will surely extend our camping season...

Great forum...lots of good info...
hope to contribute soon...
__________________

__________________
samsberr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:38 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
 
Dave_Monica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 4,329
Congrats on the new camper!

Dave
__________________

__________________


Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #3
Member
 
ptt87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 56
Yes, there should be additional options included with the 10th Anniversary Package.

Ours came with the package and it included...upgraded wheels, outside stereo speakers, exterior door assist handle, LCD flat screen TV, ball bearing drawer glides, hitch light, down spouts, lights in the pass through storage, and the enclosed underbelly.
__________________
Pete & Laurel
Peachtree City, GA
2012 Surveyor SP280
2007 Ford F-150, 4.6L V-8
Equal-i-zer
ptt87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
mjones12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lexington, NC
Posts: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsberr View Post
Just wondering if anythings different on the 10th Anniversary Edition other than the sticker on the front of the trailer...
It shows up on the build/shipping sheet that the dealer gave me...With a price of $1740.00 retail.

Just curious...

Picked up the trailer Saturday, spent about 2hrs with the fellers...
drug it about 60mi home and now getting it ready for our first couple of excursions...Love the thing...already looking at a couple of mods...This will surely extend our camping season...

Great forum...lots of good info...
hope to contribute soon...
Our 2013 SP 220 came with all the options mentioned by ptt87, but does not have the special decal on the front. You might want to ask the dealer.
__________________
2018 Coachmen Apex 249 RBS
2010 Silverado LT 5.3 V8


The world is a great book, of which those who never stir from home
read only a page. - St. Augustine
mjones12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:54 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus
 
Dave_Monica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 4,329
I just had a look at their on-line brochure and no mention of a 10th anniversary edition. You could try to contact them and ask the question. The number on their brochure is 574.642.3119.

Dave
__________________


Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:29 AM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 61
Thanks for all the feedback...Ours also came with all the options that ptt87 listed it has the Arctic pkg also...
I am going give the dealer a call this morning with some other questions to.
I noticed yesterday that she didn't come with any color coordinated pillows for the dinette couch...
Thanks Fellers...
__________________
Steve & Brigitte
North Eastern Oregon
The Right Side of the State...
_______________________
2013 Surveyor Sport SP220
2014 Toyota Tundra Dbl
samsberr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
mjones12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lexington, NC
Posts: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsberr View Post
Thanks for all the feedback...Ours also came with all the options that ptt87 listed it has the Arctic pkg also...
I am going give the dealer a call this morning with some other questions to.
I noticed yesterday that she didn't come with any color coordinated pillows for the dinette couch...
Thanks Fellers...
Regardless of what option packages you have or don't have, there should be five (maybe six) cushions for the back of the couch, and they are equipped with velcro stips to hold them in place.
__________________
2018 Coachmen Apex 249 RBS
2010 Silverado LT 5.3 V8


The world is a great book, of which those who never stir from home
read only a page. - St. Augustine
mjones12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
tanddc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Cincinnati Ohio
Posts: 464
Our had the items listed above but was called the "Diamond" package. It also included the Fold down bike rack and the LED lights on the awning.
__________________
tanddc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:50 PM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones12 View Post
Regardless of what option packages you have or don't have, there should be five (maybe six) cushions for the back of the couch, and they are equipped with velcro stips to hold them in place.
Yea the velcro is there but no cushions...I'm sure they will find them...
Thanks
__________________
Steve & Brigitte
North Eastern Oregon
The Right Side of the State...
_______________________
2013 Surveyor Sport SP220
2014 Toyota Tundra Dbl
samsberr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:59 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
mjones12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lexington, NC
Posts: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanddc View Post
Our had the items listed above but was called the "Diamond" package. It also included the Fold down bike rack and the LED lights on the awning.
Since diamond is the tenth anniversary stone, I'm wondering if that diamond package is just another name for the 10th anniversary package. I got everything except the special decal, which is just as well as far as I'm concerned. I think you've figured it out. LOL.
__________________

__________________
2018 Coachmen Apex 249 RBS
2010 Silverado LT 5.3 V8


The world is a great book, of which those who never stir from home
read only a page. - St. Augustine
mjones12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 AM.