Old 06-19-2010, 09:39 AM   #1
Adding 110v receptacle

Adding an Aux. 110v receptacle?
i just put in a 20 amp outlet in ower sv 235rks 10. i added it to a inside wall and then went throw the floor to outside added a weatherpoof 20 amp rec gfi and put a 20 amp male plug on it all with 12/3 wiring in pvc condoit all are sealed w/ caulk, greatstuff outside sealed and painted flat black to match the black metal fame that it is srewed to..i have a 12/3 heavy drop cord to run from that to a gen. or shore power. so now my wife can do anything she need from cooking to fixing her hair and also have a ex plug outside for a ref. tv. or someting .
bobby more mods ot come w/ pic.
2003chevy is offline   Reply With Quote

110v, surveyor

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.