Old 03-28-2014, 03:22 PM   #1
Bunkhouse shelf tv mount

Im trying to find a way to mount a TV in the bunkhouse in my SC321BHTS, it has a shelf and all of the plugs and cable for a TV but the wall behind it is not reinforced for a bracket. I cant reinforce it because right behind it is the fridge for the outdoor kitchen. Does anyone know if they make a bracket that would mount to the bottom shelf? Any other ideas? Thanks!

2014 Surveyor SC321BHTS
2016 Ford F150 Eco
fx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:05 PM   #2
Could you possibly cut and glue a 1/2 piece of finished and stained piece of plywood to the surface you wish to mount the TV? I tried to Google your model to get an idea as to where you want to mount it and I didn't see a picture of the are you describe, sorry. We have a SP260 so I don't know if my idea would help you.

Buck1032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:27 PM   #3
We have a 305 with the outside kitchen, and the backboard of the shelf was good to ad a piece of wood and it holds the 26" Jensen tv that came withthe camper.
I order another Jensen tv mount to install the tv there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	48988  
John, Lilly & the kids.
2013 Surveyor Select SV 305
2011 Toyota Tundra crew max 5.7
Camping Buddys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 07:24 PM   #4
Tv mount in the bunky

I too have the same issue. Just purchased a new 2014 295BHS and sold my 2009 235RKS which was bought new but needed more room. The other day I installed tv mounts for the main bedroom. It had a solid 1x4 behind the wall to attach the mount too. However as for the bunky wow, it is not made to attach any mount to the back. I still pushed foreward and tried with the butterfly or winged screws. Seemed to hold however I see to much movement or lack of support. May have to try the ply method to the back. You would think this would be already provided?

Cheers Everyone
I am new to this. This is my first post but not new to Surveyors. Really liked them a lot, which is why I purchased another one.
Camping1964 is offline   Reply With Quote

bunkhouse, mount, tv mount