Old 04-16-2013, 03:16 PM   #11
I'll post them if I can figure out how to do it. Apparently you have to copy a pic to a URL. I have windows 8 and can't figure it out. Can you help?

Lloydg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:34 PM   #12
Originally Posted by Lloydg View Post
Thanks for the reply and I hope your new trailer is everything and more that you expected. I pick up my 293RL this coming Monday. Can't wait. Regarding the fold down bike rack; I visited the factory last Wednesday and according to the sales rep, the fold down bar is there to secure your bike. The lock is just there to deter theft of your toys. You need something more stable to prevent your bikes from jumping all over the place while traveling and I don't think the fold down bar is sufficient. To counter that I purchased a bike carrier at Camping World ($31.99 club price) that consists of wheel brackets that bolt to the metal mesh floor. The bike is held in the bike carrier wheel slots and then tie down straps are added to secure it from jumping around. Hopefully this will work and I'll find out next week. Safe travels to you!
That makes sense. I couldn't quite figure how you'd keep bikes from bouncing around on there. You're right that the cable wouldn't do it, but it's a pretty cool device for securing items from theft. Thanks

2013 Surveyor SP220
2010 Silverado LT 5.3 V8

The world is a great book, of which those who never stir from home
read only a page. - St. Augustine
mjones12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:37 AM   #13
There is a square bar in the 3inch tray. You stand the bar up and bungee your bikes to that.
tanddc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #14

I use for posting pictures. I have used them for several years with no problems, junk email, etc... Very easy and convenient.

2013 SP220
2010 Nissan Frontier Pro4X
Dave's RV Center, Danbury, CT.

"It's okay for a man to smell like bacon"
Paulpro4x is offline   Reply With Quote