Old 05-06-2014, 04:30 PM   #11
This should be an easy fix, just go through the floor with your foot, if it is that weak it won't take much extra weight, maybe going from two feet to one. Film it from the right angle and it will help in the suit if thats what FR prefers.
I have to ask the others here why they don't seem to believe what your telling them and wonder what you would have to gain from not being honest.

"Well that didn't go as expected"
2015 Chev 2500HD Highcountry Duramax
Cedar Creek Silverback 33IK
Donald&Casey cairn terrier
Rest in Peace Mary my darling wife.
Scottish by birth Canadian by time.
DDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 01:34 PM   #12
2010 Surveyor SP280

Pulled the trailer out of storage and was hoping to get it ready to use. However, when we opened we noticed to big tears across the vinyl floor. One tear is from the sofa (on the slide) across to the table and the other comes from underneath the stove/sink and stretches across to the bunks. Needless to say I am not impressed. Dealer said there is not much they can do minus 45 - 50 temperatures play havoc with these things and sorry for your bad luck. But for $1500 - 1800 they will gladly replace it for me. Well since we will continue to have winter here in Saskatchewan why would I spend the type of $$ on something that will likely tear again. Should not a company's product be appropriate for where it is being sold? Any ideas? I believe the type of flooring is beau floor.

RTB is offline   Reply With Quote

customer service, service