We took our new 2012 3002 Windjammer on two trips in Sept and Oct last year, about 20 nights total. Here's what went wrong:
- stove light and hood fan quit working
- Genesis 3 will not read USB and SD ports correctly
- outside speakers hardly make any sound
- one wheel hub fell off
- two stove burner igniters rarely ignite the gas
- power awning has a catch when extending it
- when we break camp and head for the dump station, probably about 2 gallons of water run out of the bottom of the trailer in the area under the bedroom.
The Genesis was replaced. We have the exact problems with the new one. All other items were fixed satisfactorily, except one.
The water issue happened every time we camped, rain or not, two nights or five. We had water hookups each time. The leaking water looked clean - I don't think it's gray - definitely not black. The dealer opened up the trailer underneath, and could see where standing water had gathered, but could find only a very, very slow drip in a water line, which they tightened. Don't see how that could have leaked at least a couple of gallons in two days. There was no damamge anywhere, including the interior, thank goodness. They left the water pressure on for a long time - but nothing else leaked at the dealership. We won't know if the water issue has been fixed until next camping season.
Has anyone out there had this problem? I'd be very curious to know the fix if someone has been through this. Thanks.
2012 Rockwood Windjammer 3002w
2004 Silverado 2500HD 6.0/4.10
12/12 Equalizer and Prodigy