Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-15-2010, 02:28 PM   #1

Looking for some advice

Hi everyone, new member and I must say I joined to ask a question and get some advice. I recently sold my 2000 sandpiper and also traded my TV. Went from a 2001 Dodge diesel to a 2010 SC fx4 F150. We have been looking at new trailer plans and are a bit torn. We are looking at the Surveyor models pretty seriously and started out thinking we wanted a 235rks. The dealer however has tossed us a curve. 2010 SP280bh for well less than 17k. I am starting to warm up to this deal and to this trailer but I know it has a lot less bells and whistles than the SV models, we have even looked at the SV291 since and it is pretty similar floor plan but no where near the deal.

So we were thinking King slide 235rks or even the king slide version in a Spree, but I am very intrigued by this offer. BTW he has two, my choice.

So, to my questions. Does anyone have one and what are your thoughts on it? I am used to the old trunnion bars with a single friction sway controller, enough for this long trailer? Any concerns with my TV?

Finally is that the good price I think it is?

Thanks in advance

Pike
Pike40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
surveyor