Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-31-2013, 07:13 PM   #1

Need info - Surveyor 275

The wife and I are looking for a new TT and have narrowed our search down to two model/makes. One being the Surveyor 275 which is our first choice. We love the floor plan and the overall fit and finish seems to be good. I would like some input from those who have this model - any likes, dislikes, features that are good and not so good. I also would like to know how comfortable it sleeps in cooler weather.

Thank you in advance
Dtaylor52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:37 PM   #2
H2oski

I don't have any input, but wanted to WELCOME you to the forum. Folks will be around shortly with some help.
(LA) Lower Alabama
h20ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:40 PM   #3
H2oski

You may want t repost under the Surveyor section. You may get more replies.
(LA) Lower Alabama
h20ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:01 AM   #4

We own a 2011 Surveyor SP293. While it's not the same model as yours, I can speak to the quality of the TT. It's very well built. We had a small problem with the fridge the first month, but it was fixed quickly by our dealer and was covered by the warranty.

We've used ours in weather as cold as 29F. You can use the propane heater which does a great job of heating the unit, but we found that the propane adds way too much condensation besides the electricity is free. We use a small space heater with a fan to keep the chill off. During the day we point it toward the living space, and during the night we point it back toward the bedroom.

Hey, h20ski, you're right down the road from me.
grb2980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:51 PM   #5

We have the 275 (2012) and love it! It trailers like it's not even there. We went from a popup so this was a huge inprovement. No major complaints. We did have to take it in for service twice but the issues were minor and only brought it in because it was under warrantee. It's just the boss and I so we can't speak to the confort of the dinette and sofa beds but the quality is there. All in all, it's a solid choice.

Good luck,
Old 03-18-2013, 10:24 PM   #6

We were looking at the 264 and 275. We went with the 264 because we like the rear kitchen and the extra counter space. We also liked the bedroom with the pocket door. It is just the wife and I so the choice was easy. Welcome to the forum and happy camping.