Old 10-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
New SV-302 Questions

I am the lucky new owner of a 2010 SV-302. Love the layout! Having upgraded from a older 26Ft TT w/o slide-out ; the room and modern amenities are fabulous, but do miss the tighter turning radius of my 26 er . Nevertheless, I have a few questions- hopefully not too dumb ones!
1. Is this model supposed to come with bar stools? Then I picked it up the dealer said no, but almost everyone I find in dealer on web has them in the photos and the brochure seems to show stools at the counter.
2. What to get an electric tongue jack, but want one the needs the 2 and inch mounting hole as opposed to 2 does anyone know how big the mounting hole is on this model?
3. Should the slide out work when the TT is hooked up to the TV?

Sawduster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #2
Welcome to the forum Question 1 i would say if it had it in it when you looked at it it should have them question 2 i am no help but someone on here will answer very soon Question #3 there is nothing to stop it from working while hooked up but many models come with slide locks to prevent it from coming out while traveling but yes if you push the button it will extend or retract the slide Visit and post often

2008 8296SS Rockwood Signature Ultralite
2002 Silverado 2500HD extended cab
chevy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:53 AM   #3
Head Rambler
to FRF.

1) Everyone that I've seen has bar stools. If you look at the floorplan on FR's site it even shows the bar stools.

2) The jack mounting hole is 2". Go ahead and get the one you like.

3) Yes.
Salem 29RKSS Pushing a 2500 Mega-Cab CTD!
Gotta go campin!
Bama Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:44 AM   #4

Thanks for the responses. I got thru to Forrest River, and got the same answer on the hole size in the tongue. On the stools they were surprised that I did not get any and also surprised when I told them that I had questioned the dealer and gotten the response that this model did not come with them. they are going to correct the oversite. The lessen learned is to press on when the first answer doesn't seem right.

Anyway, I'm pleased to report that I got professional andprompt return calls from Forrest River / Surveyor main office and from there Oregon operation where my unit was built.
Sawduster is offline   Reply With Quote