Next inpressions of SV-264
I too just took the new 264 out for it's maiden voyage! Here are my impressions (mostly gripes):
- Used the heat - that worked well
- In this day and age, you'd think FR could put in a better system to monitor propane levels
- Speaking of this day and age, you put a nice 26" HD tv in a camper and then you put a stereo in with DV player with analog output - please!!!
- Have you noticed that the gutter spouts are right over the outside storage doors? Gotta love packing up in the rain!
- Towed nice.
- The lights are so bright, it's annoying, is there a softer option? Thought about a lamp at the br end of the sofa, but no elect.
Granted these are all small stuff, but my expetations were so high!! Never owned a modern camper before!
2016 Chevrolet 3500HD DRW
(on order) 2017 Shasta 34RD