Old 05-04-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
Parts for 2006 30' Surveyor

Hi all...brand new here and would appreciate some advice. I just purchased a used 2006 30' Surveyor and I need a few parts and need advice on the best place to get them. I need the the twist knob that opens the vent for the Fantastic Fan in the bathroom; metal door latch assembly, and one white plastic lug cover for one of the wheels.

I don't know the story behind this trailer but it appears it was never used. The 3 wheel covers, water filter and speed wrench for the leveling jacks are still in the plastic, never opened. I had to brace up and repair the sleeper sofa frame (most cheesy built item I've ever seen). Overall, seems to be a sound TT. Will use it for the first time Memorial Day Weekend.

granet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:51 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Congrats on the new camper. Hope you get a lot of enjoyment and relaxation out of it.

As for parts, seem to carry a large assortment. I haven't purchased from them, but others claim good service. carries a lot of stuff, and you may have one close by. Where are you in North Carolina, as Winston has some big dealers. Also take a short trip before Memorial day week-end, get familiar with it, and how everything operates, even you have had a camper, this one will be different. Good Luck.

2012 Ford F250 ext. Cab 4x4
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
2008 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic

2008 Work and Play 18LT
LadyWindrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:52 AM   #3
You could also try Tweety's. I have used them and they are good, have a large selection and ship qiuckly. - RV Parts & Accessories - 5th Wheel Hitches, RV Parts and Accessories
Bob and Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote