Old 05-08-2013, 08:41 AM   #11

Herk we didn't steal anything, we are just going to borrow the idea for along time! Haha

2009 Weimaraner "Dog"
onequicksportster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 08:37 AM   #12

I love this site, you start out with a simple question about a specific problem and you get two reasonable answers to the original question. Thank onequicksporter and iggy. Then the answers begin to morf into modifications and recommendation on ladders? I love it, all that knowledge out there free for the asking. Thanks everyone. I think i am going to try the plastic bag idea, I have been using a storage container that is a tight fit in my pass through. Still hope to figured out a way to use the originally intended bumper storage with quick change ends. What I can't figured out is the kind of RV engineers who design a storage area that will never work the way it was intended. Why do we as consumers put up with this kind of ineptness.

(2011-42)
Cmmjmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:41 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmmjmoore View Post
I love this site, you start out with a simple question about a specific problem and you get two reasonable answers to the original question. Thank onequicksporter and iggy. Then the answers begin to morf into modifications and recommendation on ladders? I love it, all that knowledge out there free for the asking. Thanks everyone. I think i am going to try the plastic bag idea, I have been using a storage container that is a tight fit in my pass through. Still hope to figured out a way to use the originally intended bumper storage with quick change ends. What I can't figured out is the kind of RV engineers who design a storage area that will never work the way it was intended. Why do we as consumers put up with this kind of ineptness.
This might not be (reasonable) to you but the bumper storage for sewer hoses can be used (Without damage or rust on the sewer hoses). Simply form and line the bumper with(Vinyl soffet stock).Simply call a home vinyl siding company and ask them to form a insert for your square tube bumper. The sides need to come up 3/4 of a inch, the bottom width need to be measured by you as well as the length of the bumper. They can use there Brake to form this for you.You simply (Slide it in the (Steel) bumper and never have issues with (Welds,Rust) agin! Put you sewer fittings in a (Whatever you chose that works for you). Youroo!!
Old 06-10-2013, 12:19 AM   #14

^^^ Good idea! Thanks.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:27 AM   #15

Your welcome AJ-72 Youroo!!
Old 05-07-2014, 11:19 PM   #16

Sewer hose bumper storage

Some one else suggested this and I had it done last week. Took the camper by my local bed liner, rust protection place dealer, ask if he could rust proof the inside of the bumper, he took a 6 foot wand I either end and sprayed the inside with anti rust paint. Took 3 minutes and he wouldn't let me pay him. Later that day took two six packs of brew by around quitting time. All the guys were happy, Me also made some new friends.

(2011-42)
Cmmjmoore is offline   Reply With Quote