Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-25-2013, 11:09 PM   #1

Slide Tilt.

The couch slide on my 06 264 when closed is very tight at the bottem but at the top is out 3/4 to an inch. This is a simple slide that uses a center track gear drive. In the front there is a plate bolted to the floor and a plate bolted to the slide frame,there are 2 bolts that connect these brackets,there are slots that run vertical to adjust. Question is this how to adjust the angle of the slide and if so how,open slide an support it to jack up a bit?
Weatherj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:25 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Sounds like a similar problem we had with the '08 Rockwood 2605 we used to have. You need to adjust the stop bracket so the slide doesn't pull in too far at the bottom. I recall that I had to elongate the slot to adjust it were I wanted. To verify if that's what is needed, retract the slide until it stops then bump the 'out' button a little bit and see if that changes the gap you have at the top of the slide.

Dave

Dave

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide