Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-28-2019, 09:42 AM   #201

Surveyor 245BHS any other owners out there?

I just bought a 2019 245BHS and I haven’t used it yet but plan on it as soon as I get it back from the dealership. Has anyone else had issues with poor construction and dinged surfaces?
Barneyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 09:34 AM   #202
MWR

Surveyor 245BHS

For the price point this trailer is better than most. I do wish they would use solid wood and stain rather than covering it with a wood grain covering. From what I can see you don't get solid stained wood until you spend 70 - 80 K. We have enjoyed the trailer and had very minor issues.
MWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 03:18 PM   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWR View Post
For the price point this trailer is better than most. I do wish they would use solid wood and stain rather than covering it with a wood grain covering. From what I can see you don't get solid stained wood until you spend 70 - 80 K. We have enjoyed the trailer and had very minor issues.

That makes sense, and helps manage expectations. I really hope it’s sturdy enough to withstand my kids [emoji51]
Barneyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 06:30 PM   #204

Same. We have one good season on ours and only very minor issues I have been able to address. A few nits fixed going to be fixed under warranty because I can. You will enjoy it.
wirides is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
surveyor