Old 05-21-2013, 01:17 PM   #1

Surveyor Factory Repairs and Tour

My trailer had a leak, which needed to go back to the factory to get repaired. Long story short, the local dealer I was working with was horrible and it took them about 4 months just to get the unit to the factory, and that was after 2 months of planning it. After Surveyor completed the work, I drove down to Oregon to pick up the trailer myself.

Surveyor - THANK YOU! They did an outstanding job of the repairs and then some. they fixed everything we asked, plus they pretty much did a full inspection and replaced things that they found to be broken or below their standards. For example, on our way home we stopped at a rest stop and I did my walk around and thought to myself, that LP hose looks new - it was, they replaced the LP tank switchover with a new style one and the LP hose to the trailer.

The major repair was a leak in the bedroom. They replaced the ENTIRE wall of the trailer to fix it. It looks great.

I also got them to pimp my trailer by installing a riser kit on the suspension. I've got the clearance I wanted now.

While we were there, JJ was kind enough to give us a full tour of the factory. Awesome stuff. I really like what they're doing to the trailers now too. The new radius roofs are awesome, the trailers look great and have a much bigger and more luxurious feel to them.

There are 28 surveyor trailers on line, completing 7 a day. We saw a few 264's in process which was great since I could take a bunch of pictures showing me where all the wiring and hoses are in my trailer. We also walked through a couple of the big 305's.

Surveyor - thanks for ending our frustration with a positive experience.

SCOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #2

If you took pictures, you should post them here. We love pictures.

2019 FR Vibe 28RL
Rugged Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #3

here's some pics from the Oregon factory
Surveyor Factory - a set on Flickr

28 trailers on line. 7 finished per day
on the line while we were there were several 264's and 305's. The detailed shots of wiring are from a 264 (for my possible reference later )

All surveyors now have a radius roof - they look great!!!
Old 05-24-2013, 07:09 PM   #4
DDC

Great pictures, nice to know they looked after you.
Donald&Casey cairn terrier
Rest in Peace Mary my darling wife.
Scottish by birth Canadian by time.
DDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:25 PM   #5

Very good show.. enjoyed the pics. Did you pick your camper up from the factory?
2019 FR Vibe 28RL
Rugged Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:36 AM   #6

The trailer went back to the factory to fix a leak, and a few other things while it was there. Long story, but it took 6 months to get it to the factory, so when it was finally done I went down there to pick it up myself. Surveyor was awesome, the local dealer I was dealing with sucks.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOC
The trailer went back to the factory to fix a leak, and a few other things while it was there. Long story, but it took 6 months to get it to the factory, so when it was finally done I went down there to pick it up myself. Surveyor was awesome, the local dealer I was dealing with sucks.
Nice job!

VinceU is offline   Reply With Quote