Old 11-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #11

HockeyDad the only thing to keep in mind if you are pre-buying things is there were some changes half way through 2009 model years as well as the 2010. The 304 was what we really wanted I just was terrified of the weight. The entertainment center changed mid-year. I have a 2010 294 you asked about my TV in another thread. Some of the 304 have the entertainment center like mine with doors on both sides and some have a full wall with a door to the bedroom by the exterior door. The models with a full wall entertainment center are designed for the tradional style deep televisions. I absolutely love our Surveyor my only regret is that I did not buy the 304!

2008 Cadillac Escalade
2010 Surveyor SV-294
Hensley Arrow Hitch
Hensley TruControl Gold Brake Controller
scweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 08:41 AM   #12
WOW...Way to go Spinner!!! Lots of useful information there...I printed it off...Thanks for that. And I agree with Hockeydad...Forest River should be paying you!!!

I am a first time owner of a new travel trailer...The 2009 Suveyor 304 model. It was just delivered a few weeks ago, and we have never used it yet...but I am in the process of packing it up to go...
Does anyone find that the slide topper makes a really loud noise in the wind??? If so, can it be adjusted? I have looked in the owners manual and couldn't find any info on it. My husband is away working and I am trying to fix these things myself before he comes home.
Also wondering if anyone finds the trailer really "bouncy" when walking around inside...almost makes me motion sick!!!
Thanks in advance!

kcost25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:45 PM   #13
can anyone with the outside grill post a pic of the quick connect for the propane? i have an 08 sv304LE and im trying to add one. i just cant find one with the rubber cover/protector on it. since it is right behind the wheels, it gets lot of road grime. i have found the quick connect at camping world, but it doesnt have the cover/protector. just wondering if it comes with it from the factory and if so, i will just order it from there.....thanks in advance..

labman1014 is offline   Reply With Quote