Yah, I was less than pleased with my shower surround's intallation when I pulled her from the dealer. Bubbles away from the wall, corners peeled away from the caulk. So I redid it myself to make it water tight. With a couple easy pulls, the surround came right out. Reinstalled it with liquid nails then pulled the border out enough to get the caulk nozzle and did it up right. Used a couple 2x4 scabs and a shower curtain rod as a spreader to hold it in place until the caulk dried a solid day. Then caulked up the rest of the exposed area.
I found after the first use, I was getting water in the sink counter and a bit on the floor. I noticed the shower curtain did not seal well. I hand sewed a couple tabs of velcro on the plastic liner at the top and bottom corners of the surround and the apposing velcro on the wall with adhusive. Dry as a bone. If you sew into the plastic liner, use a folded section of another old shower liner as a backer so not to tear the shower curtain when you pull it open