Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 02:39 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Oxford,AR
Posts: 2
Tank monitor GSF241 RK

The galley and the fresh water gauge both show 3/4 full on my 2005 Grand Surveyor GSF241RK ,and I can't find the drain for them.Help would be appreciated.

John Foust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:02 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
TURBS's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,423
Not familiar with your unit but the fresh water drain will be under the camper most likely with a quarter turn valve and close to where you fill fresh water

Possibly this.

Or this.

Your galley drain will also be underneath and have a handle such as this.


TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 02:29 PM   #3
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 2
Tank monitor GSF241 RK

I know your post is a few years old, but we purchased a 2005 SGF241 RK and can't seem to located the monitors for the battery or waters. Do you have any idea where they are located?
Nanna is offline   Reply With Quote

« Release valves | - »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 PM.