Old 10-30-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
19rr Accessories

Hi ! We are about to buy a Grey Wolf 19rr. I was wondering what accessories people purchased with theirs that they are happy/unhappy with; or any they wished they got.

We'll be using the TH for 2 dirt bikes, family of 3, mainly hot summer weather. Thanks

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:15 PM   #2
PS this is our first RV of any sort :-)

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #3
What ever makes you happy
PeteG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:22 AM   #4
I have the 21rr which is the same thing only a little longer. Mine has all the options except fiberglass outer walls. I think the price difference was just a little over $1000. This of course depends on what dealer you are working with. I was going to buy from one of the internet sites close to the manufacturer but it was about 800 miles one way for me. I found a dealer 60 miles from home and when I took into consideration the costs involved in the trip my savings would only have amounted to about $500. Since it would have taken several days I chose to buy it from the dealer closest to my home. Some of the options I like are the power awning, power stabilizers and tongue jack, upgraded matress and ducted heat and air. The matress is heated and quite firm, we put a 1" memory foam topper on it and it is perfect. We have not tried the heat feature yet. We haul a Polaris RZR with us. We had quite a tire issue in the beginning but Lionshead was very helpful and after two sets of tires they gave us a third set of steel belted radials. Hoping these will be problem free.
comfun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #5
my biggest regret after i purchased the 19rr is that i should have paid the extra $1000.00 and get the 21rr. ive been kicking myself since...

I suggest purchasing a quality set of tires as my originals barelly lasted a couple thousand miles before the belts started to blow in them.
braz28 is offline   Reply With Quote

19rr grey wolf, accessories, dirt bikes, options