Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-12-2008, 07:51 PM   #1

Question 2008 Cherokee Wolf Pack 23DFWP

Hey all! Considering purchase of a 2008 Cherokee Wolf Pack 23DFWP. Seems to be fully loaded, generator, fueling station, etc... carries plenty of water Will be towing with a 2004 Ford F-150 5.4L Super Crew. Anybody having any advice or insight into this Forest River line? Have good/bad experience with dealers/quality/ease of repairs?

Thanks!
Renoedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:54 PM   #2

I have the 21 ft 2004 model and Im very pleased with it. Im pulling it with a 2006 F150 XLT with the 5.4. It does good most of the time until you hit the grades. I would strongly recommend a antisway/load leveler hitch. The wheels are set back on these trailers and the trailer will drop your truck rear to far with out one. I dont know how much the 2008 models weigh however the 2004 pushs the limit of my truck capacity when loaded with the toys and gear. Make sure you know what the towing capacity of your truck is.
Odyknuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 03:52 PM   #3

Forest river is not my first choice

First of all take a moment to read my post from last October, then decide what you think of them. After you finish that post read my new one with ongoing issues.

Here is the old post:http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ead.php?t=1002

Look for the new one!
Blind Dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:21 PM   #4

Wow sorry you have so many issues with yours. I suppose there could have been a lot of issues with mine and they had allready been taken care of. I bought mine used.
Odyknuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cherokee wolfpack