Old 03-25-2010, 05:46 PM   #1

2011 Forest River Wolf Pack 23DFWP

I just picked up my new 2011 FR Wolf Pack on Tuesday from Access RV, in Salt Lake City, UT. I was very pleased with the deal I received from Access RV and would recommend them with a small caviat. If you purchase from them, do the walk through with the list of standards and options you are expecting with the trailer. Verify, Verify. Verify. I don't think they are dishonest, just a little loose on details and prep work.

For instance, I ordered the diamond plate black mat and it was missing. The standard TV was missing, as is the screws to hold the bracket onto the TV. The license plate bracket hadn't been installed at the factory. They assured me the propane bottles were full, and they were empty. I stayed overnight in the trailer on the way back in Montana and when I woke up in the morning, it was 31 degrees inside the trailer.

That said, all the issues except the missing screws, propane, and the radio that didn't work when I got home were resolved, and a credit issued for the diamond plate mat, but wouldn't have, if we hadn't done the walk through and I hadn't caught the errors that I did.

Overall I would give Access RV an A- and still recommend buyng from them, and would buy another unit from them again.

We love what we've seen of the trailer so far and once the radio is replaced, it will be a great trailer.

Old 03-25-2010, 05:55 PM   #2

Congrats on the new Wolf Pack and welcome to FRF!

tmmar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:11 PM   #3

After more research, I ordered a new audio/video unit from Jensen Direct. made for RV's The manuals that come with the trailer aren't very good.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #4

Post deleted. Advertising.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:13 PM   #5

Camped out for our first trip on Memorial weekend. No regretes!!!!!!!! No preoblems!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2011, 09:07 AM   #6

Numerous trips last summer including a trip to Burning Man. After that trip I came to the conclusion we needed a better pull rig. We have been using a 2004 Chevy Tahoe. No more! Just picked up a Ford F-250 Superduty, 6.8 V10. Drive it 1500+ miles home from the dealer. Averaged 14.7 MPG at 75mph, at least as good as the Tahoe, and after we got home drive several miles holding the speed to 60 mph. Milage went to 17.7 mpg. Not bad for a 350 hp engiine. Can't wait to pull the Wolfpack.

Next summer, Sturgis and Burning Man!

Tags
cherokee wolfpack