Old 06-02-2014, 07:50 PM   #21

Love the Vengeance

Guys, i just came across this because i was searching for the cargo dimensions of the Vengeance 39R12. I just bought one two weeks ago. So far I love it!!! It's back at the shop right now getting the punch list dialed in. Couple things, nothing major. I took it the day i bought it so they had no time to prep it. I'm not a pro at camping, this is my second trailer, first one i bought in december and realized it was too small the first time out. This one is really sweet, tons of room and taking the toys is a huge bonus. The wife liked this one over other toy haulers because it's more luxury feeling inside. I gotta say, it's super comfortable and very roomy.

One thing I was wanting to add / change is it seems the auto level system, the slides and the awnings are all made by a company called lippert. They offer a remote control to work these things that appears can be added to what i have with minimal wiring. The slides and awning is not that important from a remote but i pull this thing with a GMC 2500 with a 6" lift. It would be nice to work the jacks with a remote... Do you guys have any thougths / experience with this system?

Any other mods or ideas to make this thing better / safer... I'm all ears. I'm a newbie.

Old 06-03-2014, 04:45 AM   #22
Trike Rider

remote

I never used the remote but it sounds like a cool idea, if it is what you want. what area of country did you buy your camper.

I agree the reverse is an option the trike needs. We have one one ours and would not leave home without it.

Old 06-03-2014, 05:54 AM   #23

Welcome to the FR Forums! The remote sounds like a good idea when looking up by yourself. Lippert is very well known and I'm sure the addition would be minimal. In the meantime, there is a memory function that you can set your front jacks to for hook up. The Lippert documentation and CD that came with the paperwork is very detailed.
I'm sure once the touring edition Vengenance toy haulers have been out a while, there will be more of us on this forum!
Old 06-03-2014, 09:18 AM   #24

I am in Sarasota FL, bought the Vengeance in Osprey FL, the next town south of me. We'll be using our Camper in FL and NC mountains this summer. Have you guys considered swapping out your tires for better ones? I keep reading that I should do this... Thoughts? Any other advice for a newbie?
Old 06-03-2014, 12:11 PM   #25

We just purchased a Vengeance TE 39B12 this past Saturday and had the same question on the far right LED Accent switch on the control panel. Just thought I missed something during the walk through. Now I do have an issue with my CAP LED(s) not coming on, any thoughts? The CAP light does light up when flipped, but the LED(s) don't. Hope to take it out soon for our shakedown trip before heading out to the Outer Banks of NC for 2 weeks in July.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:53 PM   #26
Trike Rider

cap light

We have not had any problems with cap lights .
Old 06-04-2014, 07:03 AM   #27

I have a 376v with remote that has a receiver mounted in behind pass through storage wall. It has a bookoo of wires running to it. If you look behind that wall and see a bunch of red and white wires bundled up it may not be that hard but if not each component has to be wired to this box/receiver. Now that may be a pain. Otherwise I love mine when I remember to use it.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:49 PM   #28
Trike Rider

what does the TE 39B12 floor plan look like?
Old 06-04-2014, 09:18 PM   #29

Here you go...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1401934654.296268.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	54347  
Old 06-05-2014, 07:41 AM   #30
Trike Rider

Our kitchen is on the other side and four recliners are on the slide out on door side. We have a L shaped kitchen counter. I tried to find floor plan but could not locate one yet.

Tags