Old 06-12-2019, 03:12 PM   #1

2020 Wolf Pup 18 RJB

Hey there~! first post- any WP 18RJB owners on here? I have one on reserve in Denver and want to know if there are any issues good/bad?

Thanks in advance~!
Tim

Timboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:40 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. Use the search box at the upper right on the page there are many articles there to answer your questions.

2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 10:00 AM   #3
RV There Yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timboat View Post
Hey there~! first post- any WP 18RJB owners on here? I have one on reserve in Denver and want to know if there are any issues good/bad?

Thanks in advance~!
Tim
First, Welcome! second, that looks like a great trailer. its stick and tin built. we bought a 2018 17RP (similar to yours) and it has been great! check your speaker and stereo wiring, its usually wrong.
Old 07-01-2019, 10:59 PM   #4

2020 Wolf Pup 18 RJB

I just purchased one, picked it up of Friday!!
Refdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 10:15 PM   #5

I bought a 2020 18RJB Black Edition last week. I haven't used it yet but the water heater leaked from the cold inlet and I had to disassemble and apply Teflon tape to stop the leak. Service at my stealership is a joke. Paul Sherry RV in Piqua, OH. Also, the exteriors lights come on when you flip the battery disconnect switch so something is wired wrong...

That's all I know so far.
indypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 12:34 PM   #6

My first post. I bought a 2020 18 RJB Limited back in September. It is my first camper, we've taken it out a few times for weekend trips. I chose a toy hauler because I am paralyzed and need a manual wheelchair full time. The ramp allows access. I chose the 18 RJB in particular because of the floor plan. The space from the entrance door to the wall of the bathroom, which is the amount of bed access, is ~42 inches (see picture with dogs). Just enough for me to park my chair next to and hop in the bed. Every other floor plan I was looking at has narrow entrances into the bedroom.

Our second trip out last weekend the bed lift piston completely buckled, with no weight on it, so that's on the to-do list. All-in-all it works for me and my wife with enough room for the two dogs. Pulling it with a 2013 Nissan Frontier crew, 6ft bed. The Frontier is about as high as I want to transfer in and out of on a daily basis. It pulls fine, just kills gas. I have an e2 Fastway WDH and it works great. I also swapped out the jack for an electric, which was a pain because they cross-threaded the crap out of all the bolts. Had to crowbar one out retap them, no biggie but still irked me. A 15 minute swap ended up being much more time/effort.

I also bought a Derale trans cooler, plan to put that in maybe this weekend.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bed.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	195.6 KB
ID:	218019   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-1090.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	238.8 KB
ID:	218020   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-3617.jpg
Views:	13