Old 08-30-2015, 01:38 PM   #121

ElChubbs, congrats on the 27RR, we've really enjoyed ours so far. I'm pretty certain you won't get both a golf cart and your Harley in the garage. I haul my Street Glide, and it doesn't leave a lot of room, just enough to get around it comfortably but not sure if I would even get another full size Harley, much less a golf cart. Good luck tho.

USAF Vet
bigoil7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 03:10 PM   #122

Bigoil7, I was thinking of getting a bike pro wheel chock and place it on one side so the bike can stand and not lean and maybe then the golf cart wold fit. But I'm just waiting to see how mush the sofas in the garage will interfere with my plan! Don't know what to expect just waiting one more week to get that 27RR on my hands to figure this puzzle out. Also the entertainment center the stereo that comes with the RV does it play dvd's? Just what is it does it hook up to the TV and sound or not?

Old 08-30-2015, 03:26 PM   #123

Again, congrats. YOu are going to love your 27rr. We have used ours all summer and it has been fantastic. The sound system will play music CD's but is not a video player. There is a place on the shelf just below the TV for a player if you want one. You can usually pick those up pretty cheap. We do love the sound system as it bluetooth with our phones so we can play our own music or get on the internet and get our local christian radio station and play it over the system. It sounds great both in and out.
I agree with bigoil7. While there is plenty of room for the bike, both that and a golf cart would be impossible unless you are a miracle man.
Old 08-30-2015, 04:39 PM   #124

Rhoadzie, mine is a DVD player, I use it all the time. You must plug the av-in line to the tv if you haven't done that.
ElChubbs, here is how much room my bike takes up in the garage, judge for yourself:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1515.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	87318  
USAF Vet
bigoil7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 06:28 PM   #125

Bigoil7, I see now what your were saying its that I saw the 8'X11 dimension of the garage then I was thinking I could do both at the same time oh well. Thanks for the pic.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:04 PM   #126
RiderBloke

Yeah. It may be 8 foot wide wall to wall but, with all the trailers of this layout, take off a good 6 inches each side for the fold up seats and the space suddenly starts to shrink. I had hoped to put more than one in mine and have friends travel with me, but that's not gonna happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RiderBloke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 09:05 AM   #127

Riderbloke,Thinking we should be able to install the bunk beds that roll up to the ceiling and will give more space to work with on the floor what you think about that.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:25 AM   #128
RiderBloke

I don't have the skills or the money nor the need but I think it has possibilities. Some other FR Brands have such a system.

Sent from my iPhone somewhere on the face of the earth using Tapatalk
RiderBloke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 06:31 AM   #129

Hello All! I just bought my first camper, a 2015 Grey Wolf 27RR. I have it set up in driveway to play and get used to some of the features. I plan to take it camping in a couple of weeks for the first time. I did load my HD Ultra Classic in it yesterday to see how it would load/unload, other then the bike bottoming out it did great, I raised the tongue up very high to unload, no issues. Look forward to using it a lot. I pull it with a 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi. I will more then likely install a stabilizer hitch to make it even better pulling.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:51 PM   #130

It's a great TH. An equalizer hitch is a must. I also recommend air bag system to help with some of the sag from soft springs on the 1500. But, even without the air bags, this TH pulls like a dream. I usually stay at about 65mph on the highway and pulled it across the country both east and west with NO problems. It really pulls better with the extra weight in the back as the tongue weight is a little heavy without the Vic. I have used it about 6 weeks this summer and feel I could live in it with all the room.

Tags
grey wolf