Old 04-04-2016, 04:34 PM   #281

My dealer told me use baby powder will help in relieving sticking

Ron & Shirley (Empty Nesters)
rmac04401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 04:35 PM   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by moligney View Post
The seal sticks if not used for a couple weeks. Tried wd40. Not much help. I see daylight in different spots through the seal but never had a leak or metal on metal. Do have a gouge in the door lip from this morning when I bottomed out. Pre coffee loading ended with head up posterior.

Is bike ok ?

Old 04-04-2016, 04:52 PM   #283
RiderBloke

I noticed on my 26RR that the hinges allow for sideways adjustment at the bottom bolts.

Sent from my iPhone somewhere on the face of the earth using Tapatalk
RiderBloke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 05:03 PM   #284
Retired Techie

Broke kickstand switch for second time.
1998 Honda Valkerie
2016 Camping 148 days so far
moligney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 05:18 PM   #285
RiderBloke

One other thought as I travel on a very cold night - I would measure the door and the opening diagonally just to be sure they were made square. Over the top perhaps but one can never tell.
I did have a leak at the top of my door and could not fully seal it because of the poor seal design but I glued a piece of right angled plastic stripping right across just above the door and that fixed it.

Sent from my iPhone somewhere on the face of the earth using Tapatalk
RiderBloke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 06:36 PM   #286

Quote:
Originally Posted by moligney View Post
Broke kickstand switch for second time.

Bummer. I guess in the scheme of things a kick stand is minimal. Glad to hear you and bike are good. DW can't watch me load or unload bike.
Old 04-25-2016, 03:20 PM   #287

Specs of Garage

I wanted to post some info for anyone with questions about fitting toys into the garage. I have a Can Am Commander 1000 and the dimensions were EXTREMELY close to fitting in the garage area. I could not find any definitive info as to if my toy would fit or not. So I gambled and bought the 27rr based upon the intel I had. Good news! My side by side fits perfectly! I was most worried about the height. The life saver on this was how the ramp door comes down. It sets about 2" below the bottom of the garage which gives just enough clearance to allow the Commander in with no problems. I hope this helps someone else in the future if you are looking at this unit.
Old 04-25-2016, 08:40 PM   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrie12 View Post
I wanted to post some info for anyone with questions about fitting toys into the garage. I have a Can Am Commander 1000 and the dimensions were EXTREMELY close to fitting in the garage area. I could not find any definitive info as to if my toy would fit or not. So I gambled and bought the 27rr based upon the intel I had. Good news! My side by side fits perfectly! I was most worried about the height. The life saver on this was how the ramp door comes down. It sets about 2" below the bottom of the garage which gives just enough clearance to allow the Commander in with no problems. I hope this helps someone else in the future if you are looking at this unit.

I took my toys to the dealer and loaded them in before the deal was done. Of course that was after I measured everything and chalked it out on the garage floor. That's just too much money to gamble with IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 07:41 AM   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrie12 View Post
Good post, I'll add to it....

We have a 2015 RZR S 900 that fits very well. It's completely stock and there's about a foot left over in the front/back. I'm using (4) of the Harbor Freight wheel bonnets to tie it down. Really easy to get it loaded and secured after the first couple of attempts.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:54 AM   #290

I have a question about the valves for the hot water heater our new camper only has hot water for a few seconds then gets cold I'm thinking one or more valves are in the wrong position.

Tags
grey wolf