Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #1

295wp or 30wp owners Counter Mods anyone done one

Wondering if anyone has reworked their L shaped counter and removed the part that sticks out to make more inline room for the toys. IF so post some pics or send me the in an email.

Thanks
chipster314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:15 AM   #2

well our 295 wp did not come with an l shaped countertop so I wound up making one that stakes in and is removable but i don't need to remove it since my sand rail fits fine with it in place. the 06 30 wp had an L shaped but that part was up against the wall so it was no problem either. the floor plan of that 06 30wp was the nicest imo but only 8' wide was no good and that unit was the worst to pull!! 1/2 ton towable my arse! more like 1 ton dually lol which i now have anyway but behind my f250 powerstoke it would still push hard in small side winds.
here are 3 pics i had to copy from the sand rail forum i participate in but if you expand the one pic you can see the staked in L shaped addition i made for more counter space plus how snug my rail fits too.
Attached Images

dsrace is offline   Reply With Quote