Old 02-12-2013, 11:24 PM   #1

Apollumi 25RR odds and ends

Wife says "feet cold" and I'm off on another 'modify my camper' mission. Walmart (China Mart) here I come.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:27 PM   #2

After finding something other than Barney purple to match the camper somewhat I came back and laid some shag. Then I put the carpet in. Two separate pieces but it will work well when I travel because I can just roll the back one up until I get where I'm going. I strap all of my gear down in identical stacking containers.

Luckily I found a rubber coated one that matched the other two and put it in front of the door. This should make cleaning the entrance easier.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:31 PM   #3

Can't forget the front. I've been a computer geek since the very early 80's. Chances are I'll spend a lot of time in the front on my computer so I got a darker color to help mask the soda stains being ground into the carpet from my chair.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:34 PM   #4

The wife didn't like the large temperature swings from the furnace. The cold air coming off of the window displeased her also. Fixed the air coming off of the windows with a variety of bubble wrap. The temperature swings were fixed by a two wire (heat only) digital thermostat.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:41 PM   #5

And oh, that darned table. Mash my fingers repeatedly will you!! Be gone.. And be replaced my WallMart's finest China. Well, it's probably Chinese made. I think even the food at WalMart is made in China now.

These tables fit nicely behind the sofas when folded. I bought two to place behind each sofa when parked. For one thing it's redundant without much space. For another we can have one setup inside and another outside if we want.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:45 PM   #6

These tables are pretty big. It's as long as the sofas are wide. Only drawback is that they won't bridge the gap between the sofas to make the king size bed I like. Working on a solution for that. Right now I just use three pieces of wood to make the bed but I'll figure out how to use one of these tables.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:48 PM   #7

And even though I wouldn't dance on the table after too much tequila it was sturdy enough for my recent construction work. I'm 300 + pounds so maybe I shouldn't be dancing on any table.

I think it could be good for cooking a nice meal even.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:53 PM   #8

Last but not least is this lowly container. It's by itself right now but it has 8 siblings that get a ride in the camper. I going to make a platform to sit partially on the wheel well so I can stack some of them and make a little table next to the bench where the flat screen is.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:58 PM   #9

Speaking of the flat screen. My wife will keel me but I'm thinking about putting a 40-42" LED flat screen in the camper. Not my fault, I'm a guy.

Just to prove to my wife it would work I took these pictures. Being a retard I counted the stand in on my measurements when trying to see what would fit. Hence, the reason I can put the stand on the monitor and it 'just' touches the top of the sofa.

Old 02-13-2013, 12:00 AM   #10

Even on the top.

Surely my wife will understand the absolute NEED for a bigger display..