Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-22-2018, 08:00 AM   #1

Blackstone Grill?

I see quite a few campers are using the "Blackstone Grill." On my Cherokee there's a place to connect a supply hose to the propane tanks with a special connection hose. Anyone out there that has a Blackstone Grill and the quick connect hose? I saw something quite a while back about having to modify the connector? Any comments/suggestions appreciated! and Wishing everyone a "Happy Thanksgiving!"
tomm1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 08:11 AM   #2

propanegear.com has what you need. Enjoy your Thanksgiving
HappyCamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 02:07 PM   #3

Here's one that is similar to what I have on my Blackstone and 26RR:

https://www.amazon.com/GASPRO-Connec...k+connect+hose
Old 11-26-2018, 09:29 PM   #4

Campstove

I don't think I'm alone in generally doing our cooking outside when weather permits. I have a 6' folding table I bought at Sam's club that turns into my outdoor kitchen. A Weber Q220 grill and up until recently, a coleman propane stove on it. I had one of the colemans for about 20 years. Two burner, folded up, had the wind guards. GREAT stove! When it finally bit the bullet about 3 years ago, I bought the closest thing I could find to it in the multiple choices of coleman stove options. WOW, how the mighty have fallen! Coleman used to mean quality camping equipment. Well be careful and check out reviews before you buy because on some items, they appear to have been resting on their name. The replacement stove I bought had bad hinges on it and would only heat a percolator hot enough to perc if you didn't use the 2nd burner at the same time. Luckily, last Spring, while camping, one of the burners started shooting flames out the side instead of the top which once I cut the gas off gave me all the reason I needed to disconnect it, pick it up and walk over to the dumpster.

I ended up buying a Camp Chef 3 burner stove which after this past camping season, I've had enough trips with it to tell you I love it. Quality made, lights and cleans up easily, easy to set oxygen/propane mixture so you don't get soot on your pots and pans and has 3-17,000 btu burners. This thing could easily heat up a turkey frying size pot. Very pleased with it and thought I would share in case anyone was looking for a Christmas Present for someone that does all the cooking outside and was frustrated with their stove last season. Here's a link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Old 11-27-2018, 04:32 PM   #5

Nice post Gus! We are planning on using our fold up table for outside cooking quite a bit as well. Just purchased a Blackstone 22" griddle on special at Home Depot for $99, included a cover. Now I just have to chase down the proper connector and hose. We like to grill and have one of those Weber Q grills, however, it's about two years old and really grungy. Maybe we'll get a new one for the camper. I don't think we'll be taking the Traeger!

2019 FR Cherokee Wolf Pack 24pack14+
2019 Ford F250SD 4 x 4, 6.2L
2015 DL1000A ADV
2017 DR-Z400 SM
2thdr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black