Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-04-2016, 07:09 PM   #1

Cable TV connections

I've no luck finding help in other threads for this so I apologize if it has been addressed previously. I have a 2014 Wolfpack 315 toyhauler that I am trying to figure out the cable connections. I have two exterior connections on the curb side and the rear one connects to the kitchen tv. It has two connections on the ceiling, one for cable and one for antennae. The bedroom, toy hauler area and outside have one connection with no labeling. I have only tested the bedroom but it only receives antennae signal. What is the forward outside connection for? Do any of the other inside connections work for cable? I'm stuck.

Thanks, Tom
Old 12-04-2016, 08:57 PM   #2

Not sure about all the connections you list. Generally, most units have two incoming connections. One is for satellite and the other for cable. Inside the unit, if you have two connections adjacent to each other they are output connections to send signal from the satellite and the cable/antenna. On one of the interior output boxes there should be/is a small push button. Pushing it will turn on an adjacent small indicator light, and if it's on that means the signal from the rooftop antenna is going to the tv connectors. If it's off then you will have cable data going to the same connectors. It's either one or the other..not both at once.

Tags
cable