Old 03-08-2016, 12:09 PM   #1
can't use my 2013 19 RR again...

My unit is 3 years old,has been used approx 10 times and has approx 4K miles on it.This is the second time I have had major problems(see my other thread) and I am major league dissapointed with Forest River's lack of response.
I have left messages with the correct people and almost 48 hours later I have not heard from anyone..this from a manufacturing defect that should never have left the factory to start with.
If I can get this problem repaired without disconnecting the stove,plumbing and removal of the entire sink cabinet I will be surprised.
I have been patient and am not known for unreasonable responses, but the one thing my 19RR does have is a huge billboard area on the back,and I intend to use it to express my displeasure with my Forest River product.
If you are in or around the Alabama Gulf Coast this summer and spot my 19RR with lemons and negative comments on the outside of the ramp, feel free to honk.As for me, I'm looking for a toy hauler from another manufacturer

seawolf71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 04:38 PM   #2
well they don't call people back you have to catch them when you call. and if they say they will call you back that means they are going to wait you out. i don't see the other post about the problem but am interested in reading about it. can you include a link? not sure a diff brand would be any better because i believe there motto is only has to last 1 year ! lol they prob figure 95% of owner will only use them twice and only travel 40 miles to use them then put them back in storage. sooooo many storage places around here are at capacity all summer long out by both the popular lakes. but honestly you have a problem that is manufacturer error however trying to get them to fix it is another issue. since this happend in seconds have you contacted you ins company? they probably would cover this since it isn't long term damage and might go after FR for reimbursement.
'99 f350, quad cab long box, dually, 6 speed manual, gently mod'd.
2011 wolf pack 295 with full susp now!
dsrace is offline   Reply With Quote