Old 07-13-2014, 12:21 PM   #11

2011 XLR toyauler

My problem is not the pump, took pump apart sanded the gears, tested it, pump ran fine. My problem is with the little box that the wiring hook to. KIB# DTM101-5M. I have power in but not out. Having trouble finding a replacement, any suggestions?
Thanks

Old 07-13-2014, 01:03 PM   #12

I started running that Lucas fuel additive two years ago and have never had a problem since with the pump gen. or bike carbs.

Old 07-13-2014, 03:50 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClain View Post
I started running that Lucas fuel additive two years ago and have never had a problem since with the pump gen. or bike carbs.
good to know and i have used sea foam in that tank i had issues with after the first problem. still happened a second time too lol so i don't use the fuel station on my 295 wolf pack .
Old 07-13-2014, 03:52 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlSr View Post
My problem is not the pump, took pump apart sanded the gears, tested it, pump ran fine. My problem is with the little box that the wiring hook to. KIB# DTM101-5M. I have power in but not out. Having trouble finding a replacement, any suggestions?
Thanks
when i do a search on that pn # it comes up as a fuel gauge set. do you have a pic of the box? is there a ground wire coming out of the box that may have been cut or un hooked? if the box has a built in relay then a dead ground wire would keep power from exiting.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:26 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrace View Post
when i do a search on that pn # it comes up as a fuel gauge set. do you have a pic of the box? is there a ground wire coming out of the box that may have been cut or un hooked? if the box has a built in relay then a dead ground wire would keep power from exiting.
Thanks dsrace,
I donot have a pic of the box, but all the wiring from the camper go into one plug with four wires, green, blue, red, and white. White being grd and red being pos from camper wiring. the box has same. Coming from box blue and green go back to feed fuel gauge set which has a switch to turn on pump.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:35 PM   #16

Thanks dsrace,
I'm pretty sure I checked all wires, but I will check again this coming weekend. I donot have a pic of the little box, it's about 4"x3" with green, blue, red, and white wires coming out which plug into the harness from the camper.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:08 PM   #17

KarlSr did you ever find a timer? Mine is out also.
Old 10-28-2014, 04:11 PM   #18

Sure did, I contacted the manufacturer and ordered it about $40.00 now I have to find out how to prime the pump because I had taken it apart and sanded the gears
Old 10-28-2014, 07:14 PM   #19

sorry didn't check back a while ago on this post but sounds like you figured it out and the timer would kill the power. the pumps really are not a good design imo but i will say the one on my 2011 295 wp is diff than the on that was on my 06 30wp! i have never used the one on my 2011 because the bad memories from the one on the 06 still haunt me lol well that and the 24" fuel line that won't even reach the ground. i really think we'd be better off with a hand crank gas caddy.
http://www.amazon.com/Gallon-Caddy-G...ords=gas+caddy