Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-30-2015, 01:52 AM   #1

Grey Wolf 26RR

Hello Everyone,
I am a newbie to the camping world (well with a camper that is) as I am about to purchase a 26RR... So if I can get some opinions and or help I need to know which generator, hitches and sway bars are recommended. I don't want to get persuaded to buy a product the dealer may be pushing if it is not what I really need. All opinions and help is appreciated.
Thank you,
Shannon
svworthington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 02:18 PM   #2

welcome to the forum, I'm new too so I wont be much help.

I just let the dealer install everything for me and its worked out ok so far.

2006 Honda Goldwing
2012 Toyota Tundra DC s(sold)
2015 Cherokee Grey wolf 19RR Limited
2017 F150 Super Crew 3.5eb 5.5
bluewoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 09:56 PM   #3

Hi New here also and do own a 26RR. ( svworthington )Don't get persuaded to buy anything from the dealer. Time, take your time and get things as you need them. The only thing I purchased (not at the dealer) was a Weight Distribution With Sway Control. I have a 3/4 ton Chevy 4x4 and with that said, It pulls way better than without. Other than that, get the normal things like waste water hose, clear water hoses, wheel chocks etc... things like that. There are many things you will need but take your time. I am not new to the camping scene but am new at owning my own.

The trailer is pulled up north and stays for 6 months and then stored inside a pole barn during the winter months. I have a Polaris 800 that goes up there as well as my brothers Can-am 800. Yes, they both get stuffed inside and I was impressed when I got them in there. So, I have to take my time at purchasing things as well. Right now I am looking for a rear screen for the Ramp door. Just haven't found the right one just yet.. Good luck and congrats on your purchase as well!
Old 02-26-2015, 05:35 PM   #4

grey wolf 26rr

Can anyone give me an idea on what size and brand of generator I should be looking at for this particular model TH
svworthington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:37 PM   #5
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by svworthington View Post
Can anyone give me an idea on what size and brand of generator I should be looking at for this particular model TH
If you want to run a/c and other things you need 4000 watts minimum.
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
grey wolf