Old 07-04-2011, 08:17 PM   #31

My Girl friend Roxanne, just towed a 2012 wolf pup 16p extra 1350 miles thru many mountains with her 2011 Honda Ridgeline from MI to Florida. Towed excellent. Milage not as good as we had hoped 70-80 mph at 10 mpg.

Old 07-08-2011, 11:21 AM   #32

Do you mind me asking what you get for gas mileage towing with the Ridgeline?

Old 07-31-2011, 11:10 AM   #33

G'day guys, just wondering where you bought your wolfpup 17RR? Do many dealers sell them out west or is it mainly the mid to Eastern states? I can't find them anywhere.....are they discontinued? I'm in Australia and am just searching online.....Any help would be great, cheers guys
Old 09-17-2011, 01:11 PM   #34

My 2012 Wolf Pup 17RR just arrived. I knew they added arms to the sofa, but I had no idea that you no longer have a lay down bed in the cargo area? Am I missing something, or missing parts? I can't believe they wouldn't have made a way to make the sofa into a bed still like the jacknife sofa's on the 2011 17RR.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:23 AM   #35

Here's a few cell phone pics, mounted a small 19" TV I got at Target on clearance for $100. TV mount was $26 I think, it's adjustable up and down, I could have done a swingarm but didn't want to mes with trying to secure it during tow. Mounted a paper towel rack (shop towels , and used double sided tape to secure a small bathroom accessory holder behind the sink, which works good for holding salt/pepper, lawry's (only seasoning you need really) soap dispenser, and tv and radio remotes.

You can get a pretty good view of the TV from laying in the bottom bunk, standing at the sink, and sitting on the couch, but the best view is from the Toilet (assuming you can leave the door open) I hung a toilet paper roll holder behind the bathroom door, and mounted some wall hangers by the door for coats. Also picked up this little hot plate from walmart which fits over the two burners on the stove. One side is slotted for grilling chicken and burgers, the other is flat for pancakes and eggs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jd1.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	8095   Click image for larger version

Name:	jd2.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	8096   Click image for larger version

Name:	jd3.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	8097   Click image for larger version

Name:	jd4.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	8098   Click image for larger version

Name:	jd5.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	8099  

Old 09-29-2011, 12:18 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8stdane View Post
My 2012 Wolf Pup 17RR just arrived. I knew they added arms to the sofa, but I had no idea that you no longer have a lay down bed in the cargo area? Am I missing something, or missing parts? I can't believe they wouldn't have made a way to make the sofa into a bed still like the jacknife sofa's on the 2011 17RR.
Agree 110% - my wife and I are thinking the exact same thing with ours that we just picked up! Thought that sofa turned into a queen bed!!! Unhappy
Old 09-29-2011, 01:11 PM   #37

I slept on the sofa last weekend and it's still fairly roomy for 1 person, if you wanted to sleep 2 people, you could lift the sofa up, and inflate an airbed in the cargo space, which would probably be more comfortable than laying on the gaps on the jacknife sofa anyway.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:27 PM   #38

Quote:
I slept on the sofa last weekend and it's still fairly roomy for 1 person, if you wanted to sleep 2 people, you could lift the sofa up, and inflate an airbed in the cargo space, which would probably be more comfortable than laying on the gaps on the jacknife sofa anyway.
Not really the point as the floorplan and spec sheet I ordered showed a jacknife sofa that turned into a queen bed.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:03 PM   #39

You know, I will have to agree on that one, I was a bit miffed about the design change on my 19rr, the overhead bunk got wider.....wasn't really a deal breaker but if you're tall, you either slither or crawl in and out of bed...
Old 10-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #40

Quote:

We contacted Forest River about this and they are now trying to deny that they ever offered a jack knife sofa! Pretty shameful as we shopped for this trailer for a year and were aware of its features.

I hope this isn't going to be how they deal with every problem - deny it exists !

Amazing

Tags
17rr