Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-03-2017, 09:50 PM   #1

Just Purchased a new WolfPack 325pack13

Hello Everyone,

I ran across this site while looking up what people were doing to mount a tv in the garage portion of the toy hauler. I have this idea that I would like a large tv back there to be able to sit on the patio and watch tv. Some how I would like it to fold down and then go up and out of the way for traveling. Has anyone else mounted a tv in the rear location ?

My wife and I purchased this thing after doing a bunch of research and it seemed like a great value. So far i have taken delivery and haven't even been able to take it out. Mine did not come with a second ac and since it has been over 100 the last few weeks here in Sacramento I figured it would be a great addition. The Ac and a couple bug screens are the only mods i have done.

I have a 2017 F250 Diesel as a Tow Rig. Do you think it needs some airbags ? People say because it isnt loaded it may sit a little funny. I am planning on putting a leveling kit and a little larger tires on the truck and was thinking air bags at the same time.

It is just my wife and 2 kids who go with us along with 2 dogs

sacshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 12:26 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacshooter View Post
Hello Everyone,

I ran across this site while looking up what people were doing to mount a tv in the garage portion of the toy hauler. I have this idea that I would like a large tv back there to be able to sit on the patio and watch tv. Some how I would like it to fold down and then go up and out of the way for traveling. Has anyone else mounted a tv in the rear location ?

My wife and I purchased this thing after doing a bunch of research and it seemed like a great value. So far i have taken delivery and haven't even been able to take it out. Mine did not come with a second ac and since it has been over 100 the last few weeks here in Sacramento I figured it would be a great addition. The Ac and a couple bug screens are the only mods i have done.

I have a 2017 F250 Diesel as a Tow Rig. Do you think it needs some airbags ? People say because it isnt loaded it may sit a little funny. I am planning on putting a leveling kit and a little larger tires on the truck and was thinking air bags at the same time.

It is just my wife and 2 kids who go with us along with 2 dogs

Nice looking rig. I have the 2017 F250 4x4 with the 6.7PS as well. I will be adding the Timbren SES to mine this winter to prevent that squat and help the suspension out when loaded.. As for the TV... Good luck getting it mounted it the way you want to. Please post pics afterwards.
Keith Goins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:57 PM   #3

More info on the suspension question in this thread http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...129683-11.html

2018 325Pack13
Sailuns637T, TST TPMS, JT's Strong Arm,
Dometic 320 Toilet, MORryde Pin Box,
Progressive Industries HW50C

2017 F-250 Platinum Anderson UAL hitch
captjac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 10:20 PM   #4

Im running a 4.5 inch lift on 37s
Running air bags in the rear
Aztec1382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 10:21 PM   #5

Used a detachable mount in the garage
So when we get to the site
I just hang it
And take off to store while driving
Aztec1382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 04:40 PM   #6
TAT

Just picked up our 325 Wolfpack 13 couple weeks ago, have a 40" tv going in the garage on the bulkhead, and 46" tv going in entertainment center in main cabin, both on swing arms with tilt faces.
Also getting a 5500 watt onan gen set installed this week at franklin generator in Ontario, Ohio, great bunch of guys to work with, and reasonable labor rates too.
tjtrombley is offline   Reply With Quote