Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-26-2012, 09:24 AM   #141

we would think that by now
with the word getting out regarding these frame issues
that
the manufacturer
would make some promises to pick it up a little
and do better

thinking they don't wish to admit their wrongs ??

when I look at the cheezy welding on my trailer
makes me kind of mad
wondering
who was the slimeball that welded this THING ??

Mountainman
Mountainmanbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:10 PM   #142

this is really sad to see and read i hope they take care of it for all. I just bought a 2011 295 wp toy hauler. i will be looking this weekend very very closely now and the worst part of all is I was going to buy a goosneck enclosed and convert it as i did with prior one to haul my 1200lb sand rail to the dunes. I also haul about 500 lbs worth of gear including tools to go with that. i wonder of an airbag pin box would help, i know that might only be a band aid but still. can anyone post a pic or diagram of a frame and point to key points to look at? I just picked it up from leach camper sales in lincoln ne for the 3rd warranty trip for other problems and noticed that the bathroom door has shifted and is hitting the door jam now before we left. I wondered why but noticed that there were marks like it had been rubbing since new and thought maybe I just didn't notice. it will be out of warranty in a few days so maybe I should take it back and ask them to check the frame to see if it is cracked and that's why the door is shifting. i read through the posts but is there certain years they got cheap and the newer ones were re-inforced or are all subject to this issue? I can't believe they would risk such liability law suits over a couple hundred more in steel!!!!
dsrace is offline   Reply With Quote