Old 01-24-2016, 09:23 AM   #1
Need 27RR measurements

I won't be picking up my new 27RR for about six weeks but am already trying to plan some things in the garage. There are a few measurements I need and the dealer is over an hour and a half away. Would someone be willing to throw a tape measure down and get a few numbers for me?

I am looking for the width and length of the carpeted wheel well caps in the garage. I also need the distance from the fold down bench to the front wall of the garage. If you are feeling generous, the width of each bench from the wall to where the edge of the table would lay.

Thankful I found this forum and look forward to being on it for quite awhile. Great ideas here.
jrminiquad is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.