Don't everbody rush in at once.
I found a way to do what I need without drilling anyway and it doesn't involve any potential weakening of the frame. While underneath the camper today trying to position it in a place where I could mark my holes to drill I noticed the outside holes almost perfectly straddle the outter edge of the "I" beam. Ahhhh, problem solved. I'll be picking up some bolts, nuts, lock washers, and hardened oversized washers tomorrow. This should hold it on fine and allow me to move the jacks up and down the frame when I want (with a little bit of effort and time).
I had looked at videos after my wife went to sleep and some pics trying to figure out how to pull this off. 2 minutes after crawling underneath and all my problems solved. "Think McFly, think....!"
Just gotta remember to think out of the box.