Old 08-16-2013, 02:35 PM   #31

Thanks for the comment. The original mattress is fine now that we've added the memory foam cover.

Old 08-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
With two people sleeping in the front bed and an 80F evening, it gets really hot in that area, even with the AC set at 72. With the vent pointed at the bed, it is freezing when the AC is running and hot when the AC shuts down. Next time I'll take an oscillating fan. By my wife and I are in good shape, so blubber is not an issue!
lol lol is the roof tall enough to install a 12 volt ceiling fan? I added another deepcycle batt and replaced the batt that came with it with a deep cycle and run two solar panel trickle chargers 15 watt and don't have issues leaving the batts hooked up all summer I also added a disconnect and shut them off through the winter with chargers left on. otherwise 7 days and 1 batt was dead haven't tapped the 2 together yet with it just sitting. mine is a 295 wolf pack fifth but I hear ya on the ac too!

Old 08-23-2013, 08:16 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrace View Post
lol lol is the roof tall enough to install a 12 volt ceiling fan? I added another deepcycle batt and replaced the batt that came with it with a deep cycle and run two solar panel trickle chargers 15 watt and don't have issues leaving the batts hooked up all summer I also added a disconnect and shut them off through the winter with chargers left on. otherwise 7 days and 1 batt was dead haven't tapped the 2 together yet with it just sitting. mine is a 295 wolf pack fifth but I hear ya on the ac too!
We bought a $30 oscillating fan at target that works great.
Old 10-20-2013, 10:18 PM   #34

Latest updates:
1) I added a light over the medicine cabinet. It is near-identical to the existing lights. Both my wife and I wear contact lenses and found that the existing lights were inadequate. I ran power wiring from the power awning switch under the sink.
2) I finished the LED changeout. Other than a few issues with the little connectors it worked great.
3) I found a water leak under the sink. The plumbing is fine, but the shower faucet penetration leaks through the wall. Some caulk should fix it.
4) While looking for the water leak, I found a minor structural issue under the shower. The floor was cut out below the shower pan to run the plumbing. The builder cut too much and left a hole below the shower support. I had a leftover 5" fence post section that made a great brace.

Tags
19wp, wolf pack