Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-10-2015, 02:53 PM   #41
Retired Techie

RR Water

Don't have a 22RR but a 26RR which is set up very close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusionak View Post
Hey Guys, I'm going to winterize the trailer this weekend and have a couple of questions. I've looked through the winterize topic threads but didn't answer a couple of questions that I had. Specifically for the 22RR since it's a new floor plan. I imagine it's a similar setup to other Grey Wolf RR's.

1) Is the water pump underneath my bathroom sink? I guess I'll have to take a few screws off to find out this weekend. Does the pump come prepared to winterize, does it have a hose I can unclamp to stick it in an Anti-Freeze bottle like my old trailer? Or do I have to buy some items to do it?
Yes under sink. I just ordered this for $15.

Camco 36543 Pump Converter Winterizing Kit

2) There is a valve underneath my fresh water tank that is leaking. Is this my fresh water drain valve??? Kind of in an awkward place since I have to crawl under behind the tires to get at it. My old trailer had a spout on the side of the trailer, it was much easier. There also seems to be a leak coming from the valve. I've tried tightening it as much as I can (by hand, don't want to involve tools as I don't want it to break) but there seems to be a slow drip. As you can see in the picture, the left dongle is starting to drip. What is the other dongle beside it? I assume the one on the very right (the soft rubber one) is the fresh water overflow. But what is the other one for?
The one with a T with a hose attached is the Fresh Water Tank Drain. The line T'd to it is the pump suction line. (Is that connection leaking. You will have air in the system if it is) Not sure what the second dongle is.

3) Are the "low point" drains, the red and blue lines, just used to drain the hot water tank lines? Do I still need to unscrew the bolt on the outside of the hot water tank as well as opening up the low point drains?
They are what they say. The lowest points of the cold and hot water lines. Make sure the pump is off before screwing caps off. (Don't ask why Please!) Yes on the pull Plug.
Thanks everyone!!
2013 Keystone Springdale 5r Sold
1998 Honda Valkerie Sld
2016 Camping 148 days so far Bought park model and moved to Florida.
moligney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 01:09 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusionak View Post
Hi Guys, just signed up for the forums as I may be a new FR Cherokee TH owner. I'm from Alberta, Canada and the dealer I'm talking to is offering me a 22RR model for about 24,995 plus fees. Is that a good deal or not? I love the layout, lots of room around the toilet, hard shower wall, walkaround queen bed and the back bed is nice too.

Any opinions on this unit yet for anyone?

Thanks.
2016 26rr Limited....$23,000 plus HST no fees, here in Ontario (included a Reese WDH with that)...thought I did ok!!
5.7 litre Hemi 4x4
vintage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 05:54 PM   #43
Canadian eh'

Quote:
Originally Posted by moligney View Post
Don't have a 22RR but a 26RR which is set up very close.
Thanks for the answers! Found the pump under the sink, unscrewed line, hooked hose and ran anti-freeze. Winterization done!!

I'll look into the leak closer next season when I dewinterize it. Thanks everyone!!
Fusionak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 05:57 PM   #44
Canadian eh'

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage View Post
2016 26rr Limited....$23,000 plus HST no fees, here in Ontario (included a Reese WDH with that)...thought I did ok!!
Good deal! I paid $25,000 here for the 22RR. This is model is made out East, shipped out West, that is why it's more expensive. With my extended warranty, it was a total of just under 30,000 by the end of it.
Fusionak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 04:04 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Good Deal,I see you installed a (MaxAir Fanmate)! Your ahead of most! Youroo!!
What exactly is this and what does it provide?
drb1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 06:08 PM   #46

It is a cover that goes over your vent.
So you can have the vent open, with the fan on if you wish, and not have to worry about it raining in your camper.

They also work great if you want to keep a vent open while you are traveling, less chance the vent cover will be torn off.

I love them!
Had them on my last camper and it is on the list for my new camper.
92 GMC K2500 454
2006 Honda Rubicon ATV
zuterbru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 08:25 AM   #47

Got mine for $15,391 then if course sales tax and doc fees and delivery. I am in Florida and bought it in Ohio so it was 1900 to deliver but total I was 18,500 out the door delivered to my driveway
drb1984 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
grey wolf, modifications