Old 11-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by empa1968 View Post
Yes Night Wolf, I added hooks to the bottom side on the upper cabinet. You have to be careful not to hang a heavy jacket there is not much wood to screw them into pretty thin.

The Bolt it on works great, and they are good people to work with. I gave them the measurements of the D Rings and they made a rail to fit. I had two extra D rings added up by the fridge so I can fit two bikes or quads. My rail will fit those rings or the rings by the sink. When camping I take it apart and store it under one of the couches. Enjoy your 25RR!!!!
Don't have one yet, just negotiating and kicking tires at the moment, but it seems to be the best choice for us.

So your Bolt It On works with the stock rings and the extra set you added? If we get the trailer I'll also add the extra tie downs in case we have friends who want to go with us who have a bike too. Our biggest decision will be which motorcycle to take with us (two different Suzukis')

Old 11-21-2012, 11:40 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_Wolf View Post

So your Bolt It On works with the stock rings and the extra set you added?
Yes, I called Bolt it On and told them the two different lengths between the rings and they custom cut a rail to fit both.

See the two pictures and the picture with the Bolt it On the top rail is over hanging the wheel well. I can slide the triangle stand over to fit the longer ring spacing in front.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	camper floor.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	21734   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1139.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	21735  

Old 11-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by empa1968 View Post
Yes, I called Bolt it On and told them the two different lengths between the rings and they custom cut a rail to fit both.

See the two pictures and the picture with the Bolt it On the top rail is over hanging the wheel well. I can slide the triangle stand over to fit the longer ring spacing in front.
Thanks very much for the reply as it looks like I am now the owner of a 25RR, pick it up on the 8th when I get home from work