Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-09-2015, 07:13 AM   #21
RiderBloke

On the 26RR the vertical window is fixed but the escape window on the left side can be opened. The catch tends to easily let it close again but half a clothes peg fixes that.
In the main section the lower 10 inches of the big window is a sliding glass, the window over the sink is a sliding glass, and the window at the left rear side is the same as the exit window in the bedroom - the other half of the clothes peg 😉
Why the vertical is non opening and why there is no window on the right rear side is beyond me. It is pretty dark in the table/garage area. However with the screen package you can drop the back door. However the bottom of the screen is not attached to the trailer so it's an open door for insects. I put Velcro across the vertical section of the steel guard between floor and door as there is a gap there when the ramp is closed and Velcro on the screen bottom and that holds it. In fact I can leave my screen down even when the ramp is up.
There are two small vents in the trailer but be aware their screens are not mosquito proof - you will need to make something for them if you want to keep mossies out.
The main fan in the bathroom helps circulate air and I changed mine to an automatic Fantastic fan set to 75 degrees. This helps a lot.
Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone somewhere on the face of the earth using Forest River Forums
Habitat Care-a-Vanner
RiderBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 07:09 PM   #22

Had ours out last weekend and was very impressed!

The breeze/air flow through the trailer was great. We had the back door open much of the time. Fan really pulls air through the bath bed room if you open the bedroom window. The interior space was fantastic. Seems bigger when actually out camping.

We just get out for 2-5 days at a time but for us theres plenty of room and storage. (I would like to get another helmet shelf to go on the opposite side of the one they give you, its just wasted space. Not for helmets but its great sorage for bedding, blankets etc
Old 06-10-2015, 08:15 PM   #23

We bought our 2016 26RR to tow our BMW 1600GTL. Planning a trip to Kalispell MT next month. Did any of you stay there before? How do we find out if a campsite allows motocycles?
Old 06-10-2015, 09:23 PM   #24

I don't even ask - mine is quieter than most electric golf carts as your is too so it should not be a problem IMO. I just follow the speed limit - despite the 4 million golf carts fly around all day
But you can always ask the campgrounds
Congrats on your new 26RR

2006 Honda Goldwing
2012 Toyota Tundra DC s(sold)
2015 Cherokee Grey wolf 19RR Limited
2017 F150 Super Crew 3.5eb 5.5
bluewoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 05:26 PM   #25

Ok. Thank you. We have not tried to load our 1600GTL yet. Now just tried all the system and get ourselves familiarize with ours. Thanks everyone for tips on loading the bike. Love the table idea and the box/bench. Anyone put in the TV for the 26RR? What branch did you buy and could you use the mounting brackets provided?

Regards,
J & C
Old 06-14-2015, 06:59 PM   #26

My 2 quads loaded! Fit great, was pleasantly surprised at the amount of addition space I have.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150614_165507.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	334.0 KB
ID:	79927   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150614_165521.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	397.4 KB
ID:	79928   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150614_165538.jpg
Views:	177