Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2013, 06:53 PM   #1

New Grey Wolf Owner, Advice on Tie-down Methods

Hello, I am picking up my new Grey Wolf 21RR Toy Hauler this week and am new to camping and hauling toys. I am planning a test run with the camper this weekend before I take it on a 2400 mile cross-country jaunt from Ohio to California. Does anyone have any feedback or pictures on the best method to tie down a motorcycle with a factory Grey Wolf? Also, any recommendations for things to watch out for during the break-in run or inspection items while at the dealership are also appreciated. Thank you!
macdonkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:31 AM   #2

What kind of motorcycle? I have an SV650 and gsxr 600 and use Pit Bull Trailer Restraints, they work awesome.
zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:03 AM   #3

Wheel Chock

I use this one for my Goldwing in my 19RR. I selected this one because I didn't want to put anything into the floor of my trailer to mount it. I take two straps through the triple tree in the front and two straps from the chock to the rear tie downs and she doesn't move. Good luck.

For my cargo trailer I'm going to use this one (and that's only because it is a plywood floor and I don't mind drilling into that one. The cargo trailer doesn't have a lot of room to move around in and I can't get in front of the bike to tie it down.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:18 PM   #4

Beastracks

Tags
grey wolf