Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-28-2019, 09:02 PM   #1

New to us Toy Hauler missing one side of booth and table in rear

Can anyone advise where I might find one side of the fold up booth and a table for our Toy Hauler? Previous owner had a trike and only one side remained in the RV. We would like to find and install the opposite side and purchase a table to sit at while inside, but have no idea where to look. There has to be some sort of used or salvage yard for these things.
Old 08-28-2019, 10:10 PM   #2
Site Team

OP has a Grey Wolf toyhauler.
They haven't posted which model nor listed that info in their profile.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 08:44 AM   #3

Ya, new to the forum. We have a Grey Wolf 25RR 2014 model year. We would like to keep things as close to "original" as I really don't like the idea of just putting in a table with only one folding booth seat.
Cost is another issue as this RV is used, but again it would be nice to have a "fully" functional eating and optional sleeping area.
So far I can't even find any salvage or used items... That's why I posted.
There must be places to look for this sort of stuff.
Old 08-29-2019, 08:58 AM   #4

find a table that completly folds up the original does not and is a pain. Amazon is your friend.
2013 HARLEY TRI-GLIDE
danny4127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 09:59 AM   #5
Commercial Member

Rob L,

We may be able to assist you with finding a replacement booth and table--please contact Sabrina Shannon in our Customer service department through the following personalized and direct link: http://www.forestriverinc.com/Direct...26730562489478.

This direct link is provided for your convenience in order that we may resolve your concerns as quickly as possible. We will strive to respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your correspondence.

Respectfully,
Forest River
ES_FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 10:21 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ES_FR View Post
Rob L,

We may be able to assist you with finding a replacement booth and table--please contact Sabrina Shannon in our Customer service department through the following personalized and direct link: http://www.forestriverinc.com/Direct...26730562489478.r
Reply has been sent, Thank you

I look forward to your responce
Old 08-29-2019, 01:30 PM   #7

RV Salvage Yards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
Can anyone advise where I might find one side of the fold up booth and a table for our Toy Hauler? Previous owner had a trike and only one side remained in the RV. We would like to find and install the opposite side and purchase a table to sit at while inside, but have no idea where to look. There has to be some sort of used or salvage yard for these things.
Rob,
Yes, there are RV salvage yards. Had you filled out your profile, I could have directed you to one near your location.

As it is, Google for RV Salvage Yards followed by the name of your state. Here are the first few links from Google:

https://rvshare.com/blog/rv-salvage-yards/

https://rtrvg.com/blog/2017/07/22/us...ards-by-state/

https://colawrvsalvage.com/

https://www.rverscorner.com/rvsalvage.html
"Always bypass the water heater before opening the low-point drains."
Sticks and Bricks: Raleigh, NC
2008 Cherokee 38P: at Ivor, VA permanently
Larry-NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 02:15 PM   #8

Bob L.
We have a 2019 Cherokee 255RR that we removed our two rear fold down bench/bunks to make more room for the motorcycle and more comfortable chairs. We do not need them so would be happy to work something out.
The table we modified and it now hangs below the big window.
Ron
RWtoy255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 05:23 PM   #9

Bench cushions

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWtoy255 View Post
Bob L.
We have a 2019 Cherokee 255RR that we removed our two rear fold down bench/bunks to make more room for the motorcycle and more comfortable chairs. We do not need them so would be happy to work something out.
The table we modified and it now hangs below the big window.
Ron
Sounds like your doing the same thing I am, How much would you be asking. I would pay for shipping. Im in SC.
ronretvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 06:07 PM   #10

Road Trip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronretvet View Post
Sounds like your doing the same thing I am, How much would you be asking. I would pay for shipping. Im in SC.
Ron's in SC. RWToy255 is in Missouri. Time for a Road Trip?
"Always bypass the water heater before opening the low-point drains."
Sticks and Bricks: Raleigh, NC
2008 Cherokee 38P: at Ivor, VA permanently
Larry-NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 07:26 PM   #11

I ended up building a second fold down bench/bed and used one side from the one that was in the RV so when the benches are folded up they match the interior or the RV. I had to repair the one that was in the RV as the frame work is only 2X2 and towards the corner there was a knot in the wood and 2X2 was cracked. Previous owner added a wooden leg at that corner but I reworked both benches with some maple legs I had from some older stack tables and now have 3 leg supports on each bench.
I tried to get some extra fold down metal legs from forest river but at $55 each plus shipping I chose to go a different route.
FYI there is a company that will make you new cushions and has matching material used in RV's so we had them make us 1 set and ordered extra material to recover the one set we did already have so they match.
I was able to order a collapsing table support that folds down and we used an old counter top that we saved from our other home.
All total we have about 8 to 9 hundred dollars invested and feel our benches are better, stronger and supported better that originally built.
My 25RR originally came with fold up arm rest on both ends of the benches, but now we only have them on the rear of the benches against the door. To me they were causing egress issues when attached to the other ends of the benches where we mostly enter to sit.
Old 05-04-2021, 02:48 PM   #12

Cool Very True

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny4127 View Post
find a table that completly folds up the original does not and is a pain. Amazon is your friend.
The original table is a real pain.
jim2955 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
toy hauler