Old 07-06-2012, 08:08 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partyman View Post
Recon,
Did you replace the door holder? I'm thinking about just leaving it off. I have a 7 yr old and I just see it getting broke every other week.
LOL, I too have a 7 y/o who was the first one to break it off, caused a crack, and now the slightest pull and it pulls off. Yes I think I will leave mine off. Here is what I've done to keep the hard door open. When the awning is deployed the door stops at the support arm. Take a plastic clamp (they come in various sizes in a mesh bag, used to hold wood together, you may know what I'm talking about??) when the door hits the support, I just put the clamp over the arm and that keeps the door open.

With the awning isn't deployed, I plan on just bungee cording the bottom of the door to the frame or something to that nature. That way it stays completely open and not 90 degrees with that cheap door holder. But right now its been 105 degrees, so everything stays buttoned up and AC on fuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllll blast!!!

2013 campouts:1
recon33alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:12 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by campnqueen View Post
WELCOME! We too got our 2010 Graywolf 19RR for Outpost RV in Middlebury...great folks.

We stayed there for three or four nights for a shake down. They fixed our little issues right there on the spot! They even came and installed a few items we had purchased and needed in stalled.

We plan on stopping by and visiting with Kyle and Earl when we go back for the FROG rally this August.
ditto, that is where I got mine as well!!!

Old 07-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #13

We got the topper at sams club for 80
Old 07-24-2012, 06:35 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by empa1968 View Post
We got the topper at sams club for 80

Thanks
Old 07-24-2012, 09:04 PM   #15

We too gave away the OEM mattress - truly a POS. Opted for the aero bed with a memory foam topper. Worked great for about a year. This last weekend, got a very small slice in the bottom of it so spent the remainder of the night on the memory foam topper and the wife on the sofa.

Went to Slumberland in Lake Ozark and picked up a euro-top Serta and horsed it in to the space. Niiiiice! .

As far as that upper "bunk" is concerned, we got some bins at WalMart and use it for storage. Added the under bed w/ a nice cabinet door too, handy for larger items like umbrellas, larger lawn chairs and winter bedding. LOVE IT!

Welcome to the Board! Have fun, ennoy the trailer. '

Sportster
...campin crazy this summer