Old 03-30-2014, 02:50 PM   #571

Our 2013 19RR has two straps to hold up the couch.

Old 04-12-2014, 03:54 PM   #572

More Light over Stove

When we bought our 19RR we had the dealer install an exhaust hood over the stove (under the microwave). So this next "PIMP" can only be done if you have an exhaust hood.

If you have one, you have probably noticed the light in the hood is so dim, you can barely tell if you even turned it on (what a waste). Also the bulb that is in there get's so hot that it can discolor the cover over the light.

I researched some LED replacement bulbs and it took two tries (the first one I bought did not fit in there correctly but I was able to put that LED bulb in the lamp over the kitchen sink!)

Here is the second bulb I bought, and I thought for an LED light, just over $6 with free shipping was a small investment.

RV Auto 310 Lum LED Light Multi 6 Base 1141 1156 1003 921 G4 12 VDC 5050116 | eBay

This light come with about 6 different connectors so you can use it with just about any 12V light mount, but all you need is the white plastic "wedge" base for the hood. The 6x4 LED array comes with 2 sided foam tape on the back, so all you have to do is remove the light cover, pull out the old bulb, peel off the backer for the foam tape and stick it up on the metal inside the light compartment, plug in the wedge adapter and put the light cover back on. Takes less than a minute.

Now it has a nice bright "white" light that you can definitely tell the light is on and help see what you are cooking or offer more lighting options in the evening.

Tom

HeyTomGrayWolf

2012 Grey Wolf 19RR
2012 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 5.7l
2006 Road Star Warrior
heytomgraywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:35 AM   #573

THANK YOU!!!
I have been wanting a BRIGHTER light over the stove since we purchased our 21RR! I just ordered this light!
Old 04-14-2014, 08:57 PM   #574

Alright ya bunch a pimpin campin animals. I'm BACK and I'm in a Pimpin mood! Rudy, that furnace vent mod is gonna be this weekend's project I think. We've already got it parked at the Lake for the season so it'll be a busy weekend. Put some drawers under the couch, stationary mounted two floor lamps on either end of the couch, put the leftover soap dispenser from our new home kitchen faucet in the bathroom and later this month we'll be installing a new, 26" flatscreen. Still paranoid about drivin with somethin that large hangin in back though. HeyTomGreyWolf, is that workin out for you with no hitches? Curious.

Beer up boys n girls - Sportyboy is back and we're makin mods this spring. Yessir. we are.

Sportster
...where's my saw
Old 04-14-2014, 09:22 PM   #575

Hey Sportster;

Good to hear from you. No, I have not had any problems with my 26" Flat Panel TV using that arm and the brass L-Brackets that hold it in place. I don't think you will have any problems if you put the L-brackets underneath and bend them up to keep the TV from moving.

Tom

HeyTomGrayWolf

2012 Grey Wolf 19RR
2006 Road Star Warrior
Old 04-14-2014, 09:31 PM   #576

Hi!
I would really like to see some pictures with bikes, finally getting my 19rr this week. Need to tie down 2 dirt bikes.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:45 PM   #577

HeyTomGrayWolf

2012 Grey Wolf 19RR
2006 Road Star Warrior
Old 04-15-2014, 03:55 PM   #578

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1397591665.931831.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	49901

Brand new. Just backed it into the driveway. My father bought one after seeing how fun we have with ours.
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:47 AM   #579

Will be throwin up some shots of some new mods to our 19rr. We bought a new kitchen soap dispenser for the house and used the leftover soap dispenser for the bathroom in the trailer.
Here's some under the couch drawers Got these at Target and screwed em in. The whole drawer frame comes apart so it only adds about an inch to the thickness when the bike is loaded. Good for lightweight things, clothes, shoes, etc.
Here's a corner shelving unit we picked up somewhere, Walmart, Target - I dunno. Built a platform on the fender well for it to stand on and screwed it in to the cabinet wall. Doesn't interfere with bike loading at all. Holds a bunch of stuff too. (as you can see)

More to come. Tinting some windows today and hanging the Keurig cup thingy today.

Sportster
...werkin for coffee
Old 04-19-2014, 09:52 AM   #580

OK Experts - what am I doin wrong with these pics?

Tags
19rr grey wolf