More mods accomplished today
We moved the warning sticker from the wall behind our new storage unit, but decided instead of tossing it, we would just move it's location
The shelving unit also blocks a plug; we decided a workaround was in order and cut the cabinet so the outlet is exposed. To make access easier, I inserted a 6 outlet tap with sideways facing outlets
The cabinet door still needs the coroplast backer, but it was installed today
The piece of "foam" in the background is part of what was our mattress; it has been re-purposed to make the new sofa cushion as well as the bench cushions. We'll be using the original sofa cushions as our mattress with a gel "topper"