Old 05-29-2013, 12:14 AM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam2581 View Post
Just wondering if when u try the pump mine spits air and water . Must be a leak between tank and pump to let it suck air .
Hopefully yours is better.
Anyone havering trouble with your 25rr pumping air and water ?
Thanks Sam2581
Haven't filled the water tank to try the pump yet; will do that tomorrow & report back

Old 05-29-2013, 12:18 AM   #72

Ok thanks

Old 05-30-2013, 12:03 AM   #73

Quote:
Just wondering if when u try the pump mine spits air and water . Must be a leak between tank and pump to let it suck air .
Hopefully yours is better.
Anyone havering trouble with your 25rr pumping air and water ?
Thanks Sam2581
Filled my water tank today and tried out the pump; everything worked fine. There was a little spitting of air and water until the lines were filled but once the air in the lines was cleared it was smooth sailing

One thing I did notice upon filling the tank was an overflow happening once the tank was filled. Is this normal?
Old 05-30-2013, 12:14 AM   #74

Yes it comes out the bottom hose that's fine it the over flow vent . I'm going to put shut off valve on that hose because its spills water when trailer is moving.just have to make sure u open it when u get we're you are going because it is the tank vent. Found out y mine was spitting water, the one valve buy the hot water tank was like 1/4 closed. I opened it all the way now it lots better.
Thanks Sam2581
Old 05-31-2013, 12:32 AM   #75

Quote:
Yes it comes out the bottom hose that's fine it the over flow vent . I'm going to put shut off valve on that hose because its spills water when trailer is moving.just have to make sure u open it when u get we're you are going because it is the tank vent. Found out y mine was spitting water, the one valve buy the hot water tank was like 1/4 closed. I opened it all the way now it lots better.
Thanks Sam2581
I'll be putting a ball valve on mine too & maybe extend it right to the side of the trailer to make access easier
Old 05-31-2013, 07:53 AM   #76

Just another way fr was being cheap. They should have ran hose up to vent by filling spot. If you look up under sink you can see light coming in we're they should connected the vent hose. Thinking about running hose up to vent has anyone tried this if so let me know.
Thanks Sam2581
Old 06-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #77

Damn Night Wolf. You have been busy. I'll try to put up some pictures of my LED lights I've installed and a couple other things.

My "BIG" project is damn near done. That being my solar project. I'm just too old, fat, and lazy to want to crawl on top of the camper and start drilling. Thinking about finding somebody I can pay to do it. Won't be the local RV dealership though. Those people scare me.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:33 PM   #78

Below is the link to the LED fixtures I have been putting in the camper. Dimmer knob, light select switch. My wife says the lighting in the camper looks like a show room now. I had to pay about $50 per fixture though.

Green LongLife 9090102 LED Dome Light Fixture Double 921 Wedge 2 x 230 Lumens 12v or 24v Natural White : Amazon.com : Automotive
Old 06-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #79
itch'n to road trip

WOW...how much weight did you add? Looks really heavy.
Jasper Ga.
campnqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollumi View Post
Damn Night Wolf. You have been busy. I'll try to put up some pictures of my LED lights I've installed and a couple other things.

My "BIG" project is damn near done. That being my solar project. I'm just too old, fat, and lazy to want to crawl on top of the camper and start drilling. Thinking about finding somebody I can pay to do it. Won't be the local RV dealership though. Those people scare me.
Yes The_Filly & I have been hard at it and have finally had a chance to use the trailer the last two weekends First weekend we were by ourselves, last weekend we were with friends (they have a 5th wheel); this weekend we'll be staying home (will see about installing the LED Awning lights and awning remote Next weekend we are camping with The_Filly's co-workers (dry camping) and the long weekend we'll be heading out again with our friends with the 5th wheel again. Then I head back to work

Tags
25rr modifications