Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-27-2013, 08:57 AM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_Wolf View Post
You might be the first to have a bead break, but many have had the tires wear very prematurely
I had a slow leak in one of my tires and brought it to a local rv dealer. The tech pointed out that there were lots of age cracks in some of the tires and that they could blow at any time. I had him replace all the tires and sent the story and receipt along with pictures of the tires to the dealer I bought it from. It was only 6 months since I bought it and he took it up with FR. To their credit they (FR) refunded me the cost of all 4 tires. Truly an unsafe condition and fortunately a good outcome. The DOT stamp on the tires was from 1-1/2 years prior.

2013 25RR Toy Hauler
dennishamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:36 AM   #102

Let try this again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20131228_171023.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	44316   Click image for larger version

Name:	20131229_123125.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	44317   Click image for larger version

Name:	20131229_123324.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	44318  
empa1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:36 PM   #103
RiderBloke

Good suggestions

Night Wolf,
Those are great suggestions. I am currently approaching the RV idea and will take some time to finally make the purchase. I want to haul my BMW F800GT (500lbs). So far the new 26RR looks like the best value for money but all the things you pointed out for the 25RR (at which I have looked but I don't like the bed design) also are true of the 26RR.
Wardrobe space, something opposite the kitchen, and a better use of some of the "garage" space are on my list also. The 26RR comes with a shower not a tub shower and I would prefer the shower tub.
What are the issues (if any) with legality of building internal extras?
Also I notice that there is minimal external storage and wondered about black waste pipe holders etc.
Anyway I hope to follow your thread with interest.
RiderBloke (alias Ron Cook)
Habitat Care-a-Vanner
RiderBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:10 AM   #104

Thanks for the great information. My wife and I just bought the 2014 model, really excited for the season to begin. Our front bed is designed a little different. It really lacks storage space for clothes and things. when we bring it home I think the front will go under the saw. I was thinking about dividing the storage space into 3 areas, one will have access from the outside door, the front portion we will add some sliding draws, and the space that in be behind the washroom, we will put a hinged lid for extra bedding, pillows and such for guests.
One thing I found rather interesting is they added purple led lights on the wood strip above the bed. They are the same colour as the ones outside on the awning.
I will get better pictures when we get the toy hauler home
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000378.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	46323  
Tapper190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 08:02 PM   #105

Any updates in the last 10 years?
MarcR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags