Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-02-2014, 02:15 PM   #1
RiderBloke

Cool Quality Control

Folks,
As someone who is the first stages of considering a Toy Hauler Travel Trailer and who is very interested in the Grey Wolf 26RR, I am wondering what percentage of people have serious problems with the Grey Wolf Trailers. I have read the complaints and am not surprised that there should be some - there is with anything made by humans. (EG: We have a C-Max and the first year was one problem after another; one upgrade after another.)

I wondered at the lack of checking by some dealers when I can find this pix on a dealer's website advertising the 26RR storage compartment - see the piece of wood at the top of the frame just inside the door! Who on earth would put that photo on the web as an ad for a trailer?

Does anyone have any idea of the percentage of problem trailers?

Thanks.

Ron Cook.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	New_2014_Forest_River_RV_Cherokee_Grey_Wolf_26RR_Toy_Hauler_Travel_Trailers_at_Country_Creek_RV_.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	47064  
Habitat Care-a-Vanner
RiderBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:33 PM   #2

We had a 28bh for two seasons and had no problems other than the DVD player and tire changes. Both covered under warranty and done by me or my local tire shop. It was an entry level trailer, but we had no problems and really enjoyed it.

Sent by me
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote